Tips for Pisay Senior Year
Hello! :) Sorry if I’m only able to answer you now :( (and if I made a separate post my iPad won’t copy paste my answer into the answer box eh :( )
1. Manage your time well. Time management is really, really, REALLY important as 4th year will be the year wherein your subjects are not only difficult but also submissions-heavy. You will have STR submissions every now and then, group and class projects in almost every subject(I am not kidding!), you will have to read in advance for Econ, tapos study for CETs pa, while trying to make your last year in Pisay memorable, and many, many more.
2. Read in advance. I always read ahead of class and take notes as well so I get a headstart and have more free time. This will be a lifesaver when you’re to-do list starts on lengthening since you’re already done reading that specific chapter (i.e. Econ, Physics conceptual notes) or when you and your friends decided to have a spontaneous nightout hehehe or kung hindi nagtuturo teacher mo.
3. Utilize your breaks and weekends wisely. Do all of your homework and read in advance even if it looks like wala na namang madadagdag na requirements that week. You’ll be surprised at how much this helps and how much free time it gives you to do extracurriculars, hang out with your friends, or do more requirements.
4. Get study buddies! The people you are with will really influence your study habits. Sched study dates and make the library a tambayan.
5. Do your papers (STR requirements, especially) ahead of time. Avoid cramming!!!
6. Recite in Econ. When Sir Vlad says that recitation is a crucial part of your grade, he really means it.
7.Utilize your resources well! Visit the library, look for nice upperclassmen who are willing to lend their notes, consult with your teacher++
8. Don’t let “senioritis” get to you. Yes you’re graduating, in good academic standing, and might think that 4th year would be a breeze and there’s no way of failing/losing your high honors standing. Wrong! Anything is possible so you still have to work hard.
9. But don’t forget to squeeze in some fun and enjoy your last year in Pisay! Even if majority of your batchmates will be going to UP, you’ll still miss them, Pisay, and everything in between incredibly! (take it from me huhuhuhu)
10. Love your batchmates. Love the crazies you’ve been with for the past three years, the only group of people in the world who knows how difficult your last exam was, and the only ones who will understand your science-related jokes and banats and never-ending rants on twitter. They are the people who you can truly count on (aside from making kopya your last Math HW haha kidding do it yourself!) as they are the ones who have been riding the same roller coaster with you for three years now. #cheese
P.S. I don’t know what HRA means HAHAHA but I hope this helps!
P.P.S. Don’t count the days till graduation, make the days count! :)